- Kicking off my newest obsession: Cloth Diapers. I had no idea there were so many cute prints! I did the math on Cloth Diaper Geek’s website https://www.clothdiapergeek.com/cloth-diaper-calculator and i’m so excited to save money!
- My Young Living essential oils and diffuser! They make bedtime yoga, or getting my hyper (or sick) 3 year old to calm down and feel better!
- Avocados! I had horrible nausea during my 8-17 weeks of pregnancy, I could barely eat anything so i’m glad to be able to eat a healthy fat again. Avocado on bagels, or my vegan sandwiches.
- Prenatal Yoga – I was attending Yoga Teacher Training when I was pregnant with J, and teaching yoga so I was pretty consistent in my practice. Working two jobs and a 3 year old? Who has time for it now! Luckily my hubby starts his new job next week and is off earlier so guess who signed up for yoga classes? This mom!
- Nature’s Way Alive! Prenatal Gummies with Plant DHA. I loved the first prenatal I was taking, but due to the nausea I couldn’t stomach it – this was a great find. At Walgreens nonetheless.
- Mommee Coffee, an organic low-acid coffee. I started drinking this when we were TTC. Took a few weeks off (nausea of course), and glad to be able to drink it again. Comes in decaf, quarter caf, half caf, and full. Delicious and doesn’t set of my horrible acid reflux.
- Cloth Diapering/babywearing Facebook Groups and Pages! I’m not a new mom, but i’m going to be new to cloth diapering; they post fun giveaways, great advice, and a place to vent or ask questions.
Cloth Diapering (and more) with Kelly’s Closet
Cloth Diaper Geek
The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
Cloth Diaper and Babywearing Giveaways
- Thieves Household Cleaner – There are SO many uses for this cleaner, it’s all natural, made with essential oils, and has no toxic ingredients. It smells great and lasts a long time.
9. Pregnant or not pregnant, I will always love Lush Bath Bombs. They’re always coming out with new eco-friendly cosmetics and bath bombs. Most, but not all are vegan too! Can’t wait to try their Halloween line.10. My family of course. I ususally never am able to take time to myself, but last week my parents watched J from 8:30-6:30pm so I could go to work and get my hair (13 inches cut) and dyed. I am so grateful for them watching him a few days out of the week or taking him to piano. My hubby is also amazing for working long days at his previous job, and being a great dad!
Welcome to The Busy Boy Mama Blog! I’m Britney and I am married to a wonderful man named Joshua. We have two bright and rambunctious children Jaxon and Huxley We’re both working parents, and we have two rescue dogs and a giant black cat. I love to blog about staying healthy, parenting, kid’s activities, and more!